Skip to content
Describe a place away from your home and you want to visit in the future
- You should say:
- Where you would like to go
- When you would like to go
- How would you go there
- Who you want to go with
- And explain why you want to visit the place
- I have lived in Punjab all my life, and because Punjab doesn’t have a coastline, I have never
been to any beach.
- So, in the future, I want to visit the beautiful beaches of Goa.
- Goa is about 2000 kilometers from Punjab.
- The best time to visit Goa is during the winters as summers are very hot and sweltering,
making it impossible to enjoy.
- Therefore, I would like to go there in December or January.
- Moreover, many people in Goa are Christians, and Christmas is celebrated with a lot of
pomp and show there.
- If I go around December 25th, I would get to take part in the Christmas festivities as well.
- I want to visit it with my whole family, including my parents and my sister.
- I have heard a lot about Goa from my friends and family.
- It has some of the most beautiful beaches in India.
- Additionally, as it was under Portuguese occupation for a long time, it has a very unique
- Another reason I want to visit Goa is to experience the beautiful churches and forts.
- The churches have a unique Indo-Portuguese architecture that is not found in any other part
- It’s not well-known, but Goa also has one of the largest numbers of hill forts in the country.
Many people hike to the top of the forts on foot and then come down.
- My parents have promised me that they will book our tickets if I secure good bands in the
- So hopefully, I will be able to visit it this winter.