Skip to content
Describe a movie you watched recently that you felt disappointed about
- When it was
- Why you didn’t like it
- Why you decided to watch it
- And explain why you felt disappointed about it
- Nowadays, there is so much content to watch online because of streaming websites like
Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple and so on.
- As there is so much choice, I am very selective about what I watch.
- In fact, I only watch something after reading the reviews.
- Recently I watched a English movie, Avatar 2.
- It comes in the science-fiction genre.
- Its the sequel to the movie Avatar, which was released around 10 years back
- I watched Avatar with my parents at a multiplex in Jalandhar.
- I remember we all loved it so much.
- So, I had high expectations from the movie.
- This time my parents were busy, so I went and watched it with a friend.
- He was also really excited about the movie.
- We watched the movie on the day of its release.
- However, the movie was a big disappointment.
- The main reason was that there was nothing different from the first part.
- Its storyline was also not as good.
- In the first movie, there was a constant thrill and excitement.
- My eyes were glued to the screen throughout the movie.
- However, this movie was a very slow.
- Nothing happened in the first half and the although there was action in the second half, it
barely lasted 15 minutes.
- I think the main reason for my disappointment was my high expectations.
- I watched the first movie four five times, because I loved it so much.
- So naturally I was very hyped for the second movie.
- If I didn’t compare it with the first movie, it was not a bad movie.