Describe a happy memory from your childhoodor Describe a happy experience from yourchildhood that you remember
- What happened
- When and where it happened
- Who you were with
- And explain why it was a happy experience’
● I had a very happy childhood.
● My parents are very loving and they did everything to make me and my sister happy during
● They also scolded and punished us, when we did something wrong, but that happened very
● So I have no dearth of happy memories and in fact, it was a very difficult choice to pick one.
● So today, I am going to talk about a time, when I went to Sikkim with my parents and sister.
● I live in Punjab and there is no snowfall here.
● And I was very eager to play with snow, so my parents took us to Sikkim, during winters.
● Normally people go there in summers to get a relief from high temperatures, but we both
just wanted to play in the snow.
● My maternal uncle is an army officer and he was posted there during that time.
● He booked us a room at the army guest house.
● My uncle’s children were also of the same age.
● So we had a very fun time playing whole day.
● My parents wanted to do shopping, so they left us all the children at the guesthouse.
● We made snowmen, had snow fights and ate some of the best food of our life.
● We are out there playing from morning to evening.
● There were two chefs at the guest house and they cooked everything and anything we asked.
● I don’t remember how that whole week passed, but I do remember that I didn’t want to
● We tried to make plans to go there after a year or two but my uncle was transferred to
another place by then.