Skip to content
Describe a development in your country like shopping centre, park etcetera
- What is the development
- When you heard about it
- How did it influence you?
- I think developments in infrastructure are very essential for the progress of a nation.
- Developments could be in sectors like healthcare, education, housing etcetera
- Today, I would like to talk about a recent development in our country which is related to the
- Last month our honourable Prime Minister Shri NarendraModiji inaugurated the first
automatic/unmanned/driverless metro train in the national capital Delhi.
- The launch of this train was covered by all the new channels and leading newspapers.
- That is how I came to know about it.
- This metro train connects several stations between New Delhi and Noida a city adjoining the
- The launch of this train has benefitted millions of people who otherwise travel by bus or other
transport means like their own cars and motorbikes
- It has reduced their travel time significantly and It has also become more convenient for them
to travel from one place to another.
- The coaches of the train are imported from Germany and are made of very high quality steel.
- I believe the government should introduce more such trains in the major cities of our country
because it provides a lot of benefits to the people and the environment.
- Moreover, it decreases the number of traffic jams in the city and the pollution caused when
people use heir own private vehicles
- This train has no driver; it is remotely controlled by a computer thus avoiding any human
errors that can cause accidents.
- When I first told my friends about this train, all of them were surprised/amazed/astonished to
hear that a train can run without a driver as well.
- This train has 8 coaches and capacity to carry 1000 people at one time
- The coaches are very modern and have free wifi and phone charging facility as well.
- The train also has seats reserved specially for the elderly and women
- But when I showed them the news they were very excited about it.
- We have also made a plan to travel by this train, next month.