Skip to content
Describe a book that you have read many times
- You should say:
- When you read it for the first time
- How often you read the book
- What the book is about
- Expain what effect the book had on you
- And explain why you like read it again
- I have read a lot of books, but the very first book that I read still holds a special place in my heart.
- It is none other than the first book of the Harry Potter series, ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s
- On my 10th birthday, my mother gifted it to me, although I was initially disappointed as I wanted
a recently released video game.
- However, once I reluctantly started reading, I was captivated and couldn’t put the book down. I
stayed up until 7 AM the next morning, finishing the last page.
- The Harry Potter series needs no introduction – it is a story of magic and the classic battle
between good and evil.
- But for me, it is also a coming-of-age story, depicting the journey of a boy becoming a man.
- The book’s world-building, character development, and magic system are all perfect.
- Moreover, the book doesn’t shy away from depicting the hardships and struggles faced by the
- Unexpected twists and unpredictable events keep the readers engaged, making it one of the most
exciting examples of the good vs evil theme in fantasy literature.
- Harry Potter was the book that sparked my love for reading, and it will always hold a special place
in my heart.
- Even now, I find myself randomly picking up the book once a month to read a few chapters.
- Somehow, every time I read it, I discover something new that I hadn’t noticed before.