Skip to content
Describe your idea of a perfect home or dreamhouse where you want to live
- Where this place would be
- What it would look like
- When you would like to live there
- Explain why it is ideal to you
- Currently, I live in a city.
- My house is not very big, but it has three bedrooms and some open space in the front and back.
- However, it is located in a very noisy and congested area.
- My dream house would be in the suburbs of my hometown.
- There, I would get the best of both worlds.
- I would be near the facilities of the city while enjoying the calm and peaceful atmosphere of
- I would not like to live in a big house because big houses are difficult to maintain.
- My ideal house would have three bedrooms, a lobby, a kitchen, a small lawn in the front, and
a kitchen garden in the backyard.
- I am very fond of gardening.
- I would grow coriander, mint, aubergine, okra, tomatoes, green chilies, and some other seasonal
- I would use only organic fertilizers, such as homemade compost from kitchen waste, and avoid
using any insecticides or pesticides.
- All the rooms of my house would be well-lit and airy, with the bathrooms and kitchen
equipped with the latest fittings.
- Additionally, I would have solar panels set up on the terrace to harness solar energy.
- I would love to welcome and entertain friends and relatives in my house, which I would keep spic
- I hope to live in such a house one day.