Skip to content
Describe someone you know who often helps others
- You should say:
- What he/she is like
- How he/she helps others
- Why his/her help is beneficial
- And explain why he/she helps others
- We live in a world that is full of people with different natures and attitudes.
- Some individuals find joy in achieving success, while others find bliss in helping others.
- Today, I would like to talk about one such person whose life motto is to help others and fight for
- His name is Prabloch Singh.
- He is in his early thirties and is tall and handsome.
- He has graduated in Computers and works with an IT company.
- But after his work hours, he takes on the role of a superhero, where his mission is to help as many
people as possible.
- He is also the founder of a human rights organization called Middle Finger Protests.
- His journey for human rights and causes started when he was very young.
- He helped bring justice for the family of an air hostess who was murdered in a bar by an
- Even though he received many threats to his life, he continued his protests to fight for justice.
- His role was also portrayed in a movie called “No One Killed Jessica.”
- Similarly, he has led various other protests to bring justice to other victims.
- He also engages in a lot of charity and social work by organizing free food stalls and distributing
clothes to the needy.
- He has been awarded at the national and international level for his contribution to humanitarian
- He has also represented India as an ambassador for Human Rights at the United Nations
Headquarters in New York.
- The best thing about him is that he is not afraid to fight for the right cause, even if he has to make
- He is an inspiration for today’s generation.
- When I talk about him, I feel motivated that I should also give back to society.