Describe an unusual meal that you had.
- When did you eat it
- Where did you eat it?
- With whom you had the meal?
- Why do you think it was unusual?
● When I was a child, I used to be a very selective eater.
● My mother was always worried about my health.
● I used to drink milk but then I started avoiding it too.
● I remember, I used to intentionally spill milk or throw it in the washbasin when no one was
● Once I mother caught me throwing it.
● My parents scolded me a lot.
● My dad told my mother that I should not be given milk again.
● My mom was caught between a rock and a hard place.
● I don’t know how she came up with a fried milk recipe but the next day I was given some
cutlets instead of milk.
● I had no idea what they were but I loved them.
● From then on, every morning, I ate those fried things.
● I felt like the luckiest kid.
● I also took a few for my friends in school.
● They all loved them too.
● Someone in school asked me, what they were made of.
● I asked my mom but she said it’s a secret.
● For a few days I forgot about it but then one day, I actually saw my mom making them from
the kitchen window.
● They were made from milk. It was fried milk.
● My mother had found a way of feeding me milk and at the same time making sure I didn’t
● She added many other things to it like eggs, lemon peels, and cornstarch.
● I don’t think I would have eaten them, if I knew they were made from milk before tasting
● My mother made a whole meal out of something I hated.
● It was of course less healthy as it was fried but she used very little oil too.
● Even now, I sometimes crave them.
● My mother is always ready to make them.