Skip to content
Describe an occasion when you waited a longtime for a nice thing
- You should say:
- When it happened
- What the nice thing was
- How long you waited
- Why you waited for a long time
- And explain how you felt about the experience
- There are many situations in life when we have to wait for things.
- Sometimes it is in our hands and sometimes we wait for things because it is not in our hands.
- Here, I would like to talk about a situation when I decided to wait for buying a cellphone of
- I could have bought a cheaper model, but I wanted an iPhone.
- So, I waited till I had saved enough money for it.
- On my 18th birthday, my father gave me Rs. 20,000 to buy a phone.
- I saw many models in the market, but I did not like any of them.
- My cousin had an iPhone and I had seen its features and working. So, I wanted something
- I decided to wait and save money before making my purchase.
- I get Rs.2000 per month as pocket money.
- I stopped spending on candies, chocolates and ice creams, so that I could save all my pocket
- I got some money from my brother and cousins on Rakhi.
- In six months, I had saved Rs. 40,000.
- I went to a local Apple store and bought a second-hand iPhone 12, in a fairly good condition.
- I am very happy with my iPhone.
- It is a rectangular phone in golden color.
- It has 64GB memory and a 14-megapixel camera.
- Waiting for this phone required a lot of patience, but I am happy that I decided to wait for