Skip to content
Describe an invention that is useful in daily life
- You should say:
- What the invention is
- What it can do
- How popular it is
- Whether it is difficult or easy to use
- And explain why it is useful
- Life has progressed by leaps and bounds due to inventions in science.
- Nearly every field in life has been impacted by some invention or the other.
- However, today I would like to talk the invention, which has had an impact on our entire life.
- It is the internet.
- Nearly everything we do has changed because of the internet.
- The biggest difference has been on the way we communicate.
- We can talk to anyone, anytime and from anywhere.
- Also, it is much easier to remain in contact with our friends and family members because of
- Life has become faster as communication has become instantaneous.
- Internet’s impact is not only limited to just communication.
- It has made a difference to the way we shop, the way we learn and the way we seek
- We can access every luxury, sitting in the comforts of our home.
- On the other hand, there have also been a few negatives of the internet.
- Internet has in some ways decreased respect for the elderly.
- First, we don’t value them as much because we are not dependent upon them for advice or
suggestions as in the past.
- We can search for anything online.
- If we don’t know anything, we don’t need to ask anyone, we can just simply search it online.
- This is making us independent, but at the same time making our grandparents and parents
feel like they are losing their importance.
- Secondly, because they are not that comfortable with use of computers and the internet,
they haven’t been benefited as much as the young one’s have.
- Slowly, everything is moving online and the old people are finding it challenging to adapt
because of this.