Skip to content
Describe an important decision you made
- What was the decision
- When you made it
- How you made the decision
- Why was it important
- I think decision making is an integral part of our lives, and we are constantly making
decisions, either big or small.
- If we do not make decisions, life will become boring, and we will not be able to
- Today, I would like to talk about an important decision I made with the help of my sister.
- I have recently completed my schooling/graduation, and it was time for me to decide what
I wanted to do in my life.
- I was confused about which course I should opt for my further studies as I did not want to
choose traditional courses like engineering or medicine.
- I wanted an option that would provide me with a bright future and be interesting at the
- I searched a lot on the internet for alternative courses and colleges, but there was too much
information, and I became even more confused.
- So, I decided to consult my elder sister who is living in Canada.
- She works in the media and entertainment industry.
- When I asked her for advice, she suggested that I pursue a course in Animation as she knew
about my interests in this field.
- She also recommended some good colleges in Canada for this course and explained the job
opportunities I would have after completing it.
- Animation is quite popular these days, and in the future, there will be a huge demand for
people who are certified in this field.
- My family also liked the idea when I told them that I had finally decided to pursue a course
- So, this was one of the most crucial decisions of my life, which I made with my sister’s help.