Skip to content
Describe an area of science (biology, robotics, etc.)that you are interested in and would like to learn more about
- You should say:
- Which area it is
- When and where you came to know this area
- How you get information about this area
- And explain why you are interested in this area
- I find nearly all the different streams of science like biology, physics and chemistry very
- But one area that really interests me is astronomy.
- As with many sky enthusiasts, my interest originated in my childhood.
- I don’t remember the exact moment, but I do remember being very
- interested in space in third grade, when I was about seven.
- I remember that there was a presentation in my school on stars.
- I came back home and told my mother that I thought this was great stuff.
- Soon I could recite the names of the planets faster than anyone in the class, which for some
reason was very important to me.
- I used to love to sleep outside at night so that I could look at the stars.
- My fascination with space kept growing with age.
- I think my interest stems from my curiosity to learn more about the universe and the solar
- Are there aliens? Or Are we alone?
- Is there any other planet where we can survive or is Earth the only one?
- Space has endless mysteries and there is so much we can learn from the study of space.
- I am not a big movie buff, but I never miss a movie on space.
- I think I have watched Interstellar ten times now.
- I also love to watch you tube videos on space by famous astronomists.
- I am very interested in buying my own special telescope once I start earning.