Skip to content
Describe a water sport you would like to try in the future
- You should say:
- What it is
- Where you would like to try it
- Whether it is easy or difficult
- And explain why you would like to try it
- The water sport I would like to try in the future is river rafting.
- It is an adventurous water sport.
- There are many other water sports like deep-sea diving, jet skiing, parasailing, etc., but I
want to try this first.
- I learned about river rafting from one of my best friends.
- He did river rafting last year during the summers, and he told me it is really exciting.
- In my country, people go to Rishikesh for white water rafting.
- It’s a beautiful town located in the state of Uttarakhand.
- People do rafting on the Ganges River, which flows between the Himalayan mountains.
- One can do rafting for 12 kilometers or 16 kilometers.
- Rafting is not a difficult sport; it can be done by people of all age groups.
- But you need to have an expert guide with you because at some places, it gets dangerous.
- That is why they provide safety equipment like helmets and life jackets to everyone.
- Rafting is done early in the morning.
- Each raft can carry approximately 6-8 people, and a guide sits at the end.
- The raft is inflated using an air pump, and people paddle to drive it forward.
- During the course, there are several rapids in the river that bring a lot of thrill.
- When the raft goes through the rapids, it gets very fast and can sometimes go up in the air
- I want to try this sport because I have never tried adventure sports in my life, and this water
sport sounds really exciting to me.
- I will probably do rafting during the next summers.