Skip to content
Describe a speech you gave or Describe a talkyou gave to a group of people
- When and to whom you gave the speech
- What was the speech about
- Why you gave the speech
- How did you feel about it
- I have not delivered many speeches in my life, but there is one memorable experience I had.
- There was an environmental fair organized by a local NGO in my hometown.
- Our school principal selected two students from our school to participate in a declamation
- I was chosen from the 9th class, and we had only two days to prepare.
- Despite feeling nervous, our teacher helped us prepare on the topic of global warming, a
pressing issue of today.
- During the speech, I discussed how global warming affects the entire planet and emphasized
that humans are both the cause and the solution to this problem.
- I highlighted the pollution caused by deforestation, increased industrialization, and the use
of cars and luxuries.
- Furthermore, I explained the effects of global warming, such as rising sea levels, changing
climates, and the spread of diseases like malaria and dengue.
- To address this issue, I proposed simple measures like preserving trees, planting more trees,
using recycled materials, and avoiding plastic bags.
- Although I used to be stage shy, I delivered the speech confidently during the fair, and it was
well-received by everyone.
- Winning the first prize not only boosted my confidence but also made me realize my
- That day holds a special place in my memory, and I will never forget the sense of
accomplishment and joy I felt.