Describe a person you would like to study orwork with
- Who is that person?
- Why would you like to study with him/her?
- What will you study?
● I normally study alone as I find it hard to study with someone else.
● However, there are times when I don’t feel like studying and it helps if someone can
● Moreover, there are subjects like history, which I find really boring to study alone.
● In these cases, I do prefer studying with someone else.
● I had a classmate, Yash in 10th standard and many of my friends told me that he was a very
good study partner.
● So if I do get a chance, I would like to study with him.
● He has many unique qualities.
● First, he has a very good grasping power, so he was always able to understand things really
● He is also very patient. I have heard from friends that he can sit and explain things for hours.
● One of my major problems in studying has been my inability to memorise facts and figures
and he is very good with mnemonics, which I feel like can be really helpful for me.
● I remember in school days, he made a mnemonic for the first twenty elements of the
periodic table and it became so popular in the school.
● Everyone used it and that’s why perhaps my entire class found chemistry very easy.
● That’s one more reason I would like to study with him. He is willing to share his knowledge.
● I have heard him saying many things in class that the best way to increase one’s knowledge
is to share knowledge.
● At the moment he is doing masters in economics in Canada.
● He is at the same college I am interested in attending.
● Hopefully, I would get a chance to meet him there and study something together.