Skip to content
Describe a person who enjoys cooking for others
- You should say:
- Who this person is
- What he/she likes to cook
- Who he/she cooks for
- And explain why he/she enjoys cooking
- Well I think the answer to this question would be fairly simple for every person in this world.
- Everyone would agree that their mother is the best cook and mothers absolutely love to
cook for their family.
- So, I am also going to talk about my mom, whom I also address as a master chef at our home.
- My mother is 50 years old and she works as an economics teacher in a public school in
- Apart from teaching, cooking is her passion and she really loves to cook different cuisines for
- Every day she spends almost 3-4 hours in cooking and prepares really delicious meals for us.
- I love everything that she makes, but two of my favourite dishes are lentil curry and stuffed
potato bread which are finger licking good.
- I believe that the reason why her food is so tasty is because she puts in a lot of love and
effort while cooking the meals.
- She told me that she learnt the art of cooking from her grandmother who was an excellent
- One more thing I would like to share is that although she is a vegetarian but she knows
some mouthwatering non-vegetarian recipes as well, especially butter chicken and grilled
- She is a picky eater and for her everything has to be perfect. She often likes to try new recipes.
- Sometimes I and my father also join her in cooking but our tasks are just limited to chopping
vegetables or kneading the dough and of course washing the utensils after the meal.
- Finally, I would like to say that we should always respect and care for our mothers because
they give us a lot of selfless love.