Skip to content
Describe a good advertisement that you think is usefulYou should say:
- Where you can see it
- What it shows
- Why you think it is useful
- And explain how you feel about it
- These days are the days of advertisements.
- We come across some interesting and some repetitive adverts every day.
- I see several advertisements daily but the one advertisement that has impressed me the
most is about customer awareness titled ‘jago Grahak jago ‘, which means ‘wake, O’
- It is issued by the government of India, and has a strong social message
- This is a creative advertisement and I find it very interesting.
- I have been watching this advertisement for many years on TV channels as well as on radio.
- Last time I noticed it when while I was watching a reality show.
- I still remember it because it is bit unique and the way it is presented was quite catchy.
- In this advert we see a child, who goes to chemist shop to buy some medicines.
- The clever shopkeeper gives him an expired medicine.
- The little boy outsmarts the shopkeeper when he gives him coins which are no longer in
- It is a slap on the face of the shopkeeper.
- This advertisement has a message to all the consumers that they should be aware of their
- I found this advert an eye opener.
- Also, it conveys the message in a smart way.
- It sheds light on consumer rights.