Skip to content
Describe a crowded place you have visited
- Where is it
- When you went there
- With whom you went there
- And explain how you felt about being there?
- India is a densely populated country, so we have lot of places which are often crowded.
- Some of these places are religious shrines, historical sites and nowadays one can even find
a lot of people at bus terminals, public gardens etcetera.
- Today, I would like to talk about a shopping mall in Chandigarh, which is always brimming
- It’s called Elante Mall and it is located in the industrial area of Chandigarh.
- The mall has total 5 floors which also include 2 levels for parking.
- It was built approximately 7 years back and one can find stores of all global brands here.
- The mall is mostly crowded over the weekends when people have their weekly offs.
- It is a place where no one gets bored as people can do a lot of activities like playing games,
watching movies, eating at their favourite restaurant etcetera.
- The first time I went to this mall was with my cousins who live in Chandigarh.
- It was during the winters and it had been only a month since the opening of the mall.
- We had heard a lot about the mall from others and some even said it is one of the best malls
- So, we wanted to explore it ourselves and we were truly amazed.
- It was a weekend and the mall was completely filled with people.
- Everyone looked happy and excited just liked us.
- Also, there were festive sales going and there were huge discounts at most of the stores, so
we bought ourselves some new clothes at great prices.
- We spent almost 5 hours at the mall and didn’t even realise how the time went by.
- Now, I am a regular visitor at the mall and I do most of my shopping at Elante mall only.