Skip to content
Describe a bad service you received in arestaurant/shop
- You should say:
- When and where it happened
- What happened
- How it was solved
- And explain how you felt about the experience
- There are many occasions when I have received extremely good service at places like hotels,
restaurants, government offices etc
- But sometimes things go wrong and the experience is not good.
- Today I would like to talk about one such incident when I received horrible service at a
- It happened during the last summer.
- I had just finished my college and all my friends and I decided to go for a party.
- One of my cousins from Canada, who is also my best friend had also come during that time.
- So, we decided to take her along and go to a newly opened restaurant in our city.
- We had heard a lot of good reviews about this restaurant from everyone.
- It is a Chinese restaurant located in the centre of our town.
- When we reached the restaurant we were told to wait for 1 hour as the restaurant was
completely full and there was a waiting period to get inside.
- So, we had to stand in a queue for more than 1 hour to gain entry inside the restaurant.
- The moment we entered the restaurant we noticed the tables were dirty, so we asked the
waiter to clean them.
- It took them 15 minutes to do the cleaning and then ask us for ordering.
- We ordered quickly as we were very hungry.
- But despite our repeated requests to hurry up, they took 1 hour to prepare our food.
- We also complained to the manager but his response was also not good.
- He said we will have to wait as there is huge rush.
- Finally, our food came and it did not taste good as it was not cooked properly.
- We again complained to the manager but he was not ready to listen to us.
- So, we paid the bill and left to eat at another restaurant.
- This was the bad service that we received at a restaurant and we will not recommend this
restaurant to anyone.