Listening 30 Mocks
What you’ll learn
Achieve learning outcomes for Band 7+ in every section
Academic and General Exam Strategies and Tactics
Over 9,000 Confirmed 5-Star Reviews (*****)
Computer Based Exam Strategies and Tactics
Increase Reading Answer Accuracy to Band 8+
Successfully overcome IELTS Listening Traps
Know what IELTS Examiners want from Speaking and Writing
20+ Assignments to Test Your Knolwedge
Monthly Live GROUP Class with Real-Time Advice (Reading, Listening, Writing)
Time Management Strategies for Score Improvement
Course Completely Updated in 2020 (Every Exam Section)
What You Get From This Course
- 160+ Lectures (30+ Hours of Content)
- Strategies and Tactics for Each Section
- Instructor-Led Examples of Mastering Each Section
- Free Participation in Monthly Live Group Class (Reading, Listening, Writing)
- Contest Entry Into Our Monthly 5 Hour Private Training Giveaway
- Exam Advice From Past Examiners/Graders
- Teacher-Led Explanations of Each Answer
- Access To Skills Exercises and Quizzes
- Writing advice and recommendations (through certain lectures)
- Speaking advice and recommendations (learn from student reviews)
- A Monthly Live Class covering a different topic
- Speaking Test Examples to Learn From
By the end of this IELTS course, you will:
- be familiar with all parts of the IELTS Academic or General test
- have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals
- understand how the IELTS test is assessed
- know how to produce a Band 7 -8 Level Task 1 and Task 2
- be able to complete Reading Passages in under 20 minutes with 85% accuracy
- effectively scan for keyword sentences in Reading
- recognize when answers are given in the Listening Section
- understand grader expectations to receive and extremely high score
Course Structure This Band 7+ Training Course is organized by skill: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
- A review of the exam section
- A review of the strategies and tactics to give and select high quality answers
- Teacher led application of all strategy methods
Course for General and Academic
- You just need to look at the section HEADINGS and they state if the section is Academic or General.
- The way it basically works is like this.
- There is a section labeled ACADEMIC READING.
- After those sections you will find the specific sections labeled GENERAL READING.
- The Listening section is for both sections.
- After the Academic Task 1 Writing sections, you will find the sections with the heading Task 1 General Letter
- Writing Task 2 is the same for both
- Speaking is the same for both
- A minimum of Intermediate level English
- We reference Cambridge books (7-13) to teach the course, but we do not supply them. You can learn by watching the strategy and tactics videos effectively. However, if you want the same books physically, you have to get them.
- Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
- You Need a Score of 7+
Who this course is for:
- IELTS Students who need USA, UK, AU, or Canadian University admission should take this course.
- Individuals who need IELTS English for job certification should take this course.
- Individuals who need IELTS English for immigration purposes should take this course.
- IELTS Students with Intermediate English should take this course.
- Students seeking to improve their General English should take this course.
- Students needing to learn IELTS Reading
- Students needing to learn IELTS Listening
- Students needing to learn IELTS Writing Task 1 and 2
- Students needing to learn IELTS Speaking
- Students with Beginner English or who are not serious should NOT take this course.
Student are eligible for discounts after the scholarship tests.