Recent IELTS questions from Jalandher
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Did you like the place where you grew up?
– What is your favorite type of house to live in?
– Are you a tidy person?
– Do people think of you as a tidy person?
– Should people be tidy?
– Are you more tidy at work or at home?
– Do you enjoy working with others?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about something that you have done with a group of people and you enjoyed it. Please say
– what it was
– when you’ve done it
– who was there with you
– why you enjoyed it so much.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is it important for children to be in touch with older people?
– How can children learn to have a relationship with others?
– Is it important for girls and boys to play together in childhood?
– Can you name some activities to be done in a group and alone, and compare them?
– Is it hard to work in a group?
– What kind of people are harder to work with in a group?
– Is it important for a group to have a good leader?
– How important is it for a group to have a strong leadership?