Recent IELTS questions from Jalandher
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– What is the most interesting place to visit in your hometown?
– Do many tourists visit your country?
– Do you like long or short holidays?
– Where do you like to go on holidays?
– Do you prefer beach holidays or city holidays?
– Do you have close friends?
– What do you value the most in your friends?
– Do you meet often with your friends?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a new public building you want to visit. Please say
– What is the building?
– Where and when was it build?
– Why do you want to visit it?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What types of buildings are there in your hometown?
– Is it a good trend to have skyscrapers in the city?
– Do you think buildings’ shapes and structures will change in the future?
– Would you like to live in a different-shaped building, round or triangular?
– Why is that?