Recent IELTS questions from Bathinda
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe your hometown.
– What do you like or dislike about your hometown?
– Why is that?
– Do you like listening to music?
– What type of music do you listen to?
– Where and when do you listen to it?
– What music do young people in your country like?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a celebration you had after some achievement. Please say
– What was the achievement?
– How did you celebrate it?
– Who did you celebrate it with?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you tell your friends about your achievements?
– How do youngsters celebrate their birthdays?
– Do older people celebrate in the same way?
– How are festivals celebrated in your country?
– Describe a wedding ceremony in your country.
– Why do some people feel happy when their favorite sport team wins?
– What is more important, a personal achievement or a victory of a team as a whole?
– Why do you think so?