Recent IELTS questions from Amritsar
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– In your school days what did you use more, a pen or a pencil?
– Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil now?
– Have you ever received a pen as a gift?
– Did you like it?
– Do you have shops near your house?
– What can you see from your windows?
– Does your house have nice views?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you have visited a crowded place. Please say
– What the place was
– Why you went there
– With whom you went there
– And whether or not you enjoyed your visit.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What crowded places are there in your city (Tehran)?
– Why do some people go to these places?
– Does it say something about these people’s personality?
– How can cities be redesigned for better living?
– What are the effects of lack of beautiful views in cities on people?