Recent IELTS exam in Ludhiana: 2021
This part of the test began with the examiner introducing himself or herself and checking the candidate’s identification. It then continued as an interview.
- Have you ever been to a museum?
- Do you think museums are important? Why?
- Are there many museums in your hometown?
- How often do you go to a museum?
- Do you prefer to visit a museum alone or with friends?
- Did you visit museums when you were a child?
Section 2 Cue Card
Describe an expensive activity that you enjoy doing occasionally.
You should say:
- what it is
- why it is expensive
- who you usually do it
- and explain why you enjoy doing the activity.
- What kinds of expensive activities do people like to do in your country?
- Why are some sports expensive? Are they for everyone?
- What kinds of expensive things do people like to buy?
- Why do some people prefer to buy expensive things?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of being rich?
Describe a time when you advise someone.
You should say:
- who the person is
- what the advice you gave
- what the person did after receiving your advice.
- Do you think you gave the correct advice?
Section 3 Two-way Questions
- Do you usually advise others? Why?
- Do you usually take advice from others? Why?
- Do teenagers take the advice seriously? Why?
- Why do people seek advice from professionals?
- Will people continue to seek advice from professionals in the future? Why?
- What type of advice do people usually seek?
- Is it good to ask for advice from strangers online?
- What are the personalities of people whose job is to advise others?
- What are the problems if you ask too many people for advice?