Latest IELTS Test in Amritsar: June 2021
- What do you study?
- Where do you study that?
- Why did you choose that subject?
- Do you like that subject?
- Is it a popular subject in your country?
- What are the main aspects of your subject?
- Is there anything unexpected about your study?
- If you had the chance, would you change the subject?
- What is your favorite subject?
- Is there something that helps you to study efficiently?
- What is more important for you, lecturers or friends?
- Is there anything you want to change in your university?
- Do you plan to get a job in the same field as your subject?
Section 2: Cue Card
Describe an ambition that you have had for a long time.
You should say:
- what it is
- what you did for it
- when you can achieve it
- and explain why this ambition is important to you.
Section 3: follow-ups
- Do you share your ambitions with others?
- Is it important for us to have ambitions? Why?
- Do you think it is important for the youth to have ambitions? Why?
- What kind of ambitions do people have in your country?
- Do you think children should consult their parents before setting their goals?
- What can be the result of failures?
- Do you think without any ambition, our growth may come to a standstill? Why?
- Why do many people lose their ambition gradually as they grow up?