IELTS test – July 2021 (Academic Module)
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the employment pattern for male and female workforce in New Zealand in 1993 and 2003.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many companies sponsor sports by advertising themselves. Some people think that this is very good for the world’s sports, while others think that there are disadvantages. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do at work?
– Can any technology be used in your job?
– What technology would you like to have in your job?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a singer that you like. Please say
– who he/she is
– how you know him/her
– what type of songs he/she sings
– and explain why he/she is your favourite singer.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think the government should help musicians?
– How can the government help musicians?
– Is it important that children learn to play an instrument?
– Do you think all people can learn to sing?
– Do you think people can sing better after training?
Share this to help your friends do better in IELTS!