IELTS test in Moga – December 2021 (Academic Module)
The questions below are from a recent IELTS exam in Moga. One of our users (thanks, R.F!) took the IELTS test and shared everything he could remember. He said, “I don’t remember all the questions, but I hope this will be useful for other candidates.”
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the number of kilometers traveled by 5 types of transportation, used by people in 1990 and 2000 in the UK.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that high school students should study all the school subjects, while others think they should be allowed to choose subjects that they love or are good at. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What kind of technology do you use at work?
– Where was your first school located?
– Did you walk to school?
– Do you have many wild animals in your country?
– Where do people go to see them?
– What countries take very good care of their wildlife?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an experience that left you feeling disappointed. Please say
– When it was
– What was the reason you felt disappointed?
– How does this affect your life?
– And explain what you think of that experience now.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What do you think of people who achieve success independently?
– When do you think people quit their efforts while trying to achieve a goal?
– What is young people’s opinion is the most important thing in school life?
Share this to help your friends do better in IELTS!