IELTS Speaking Test in Ludhiana: July 2021
This part of the test began with the examiner introducing himself or herself and checking the candidate’s identification.
- How do you usually spend your weekends?
- What do other people in your hometown (or in your country) usually do on weekends?
- Did you do anything special last weekend?
- What will you do next weekend?
- Which is your favorite part of the weekend?
- Do you think weekends are long enough?
- How important do you think it is to have free time at the weekends?
Describe a foreign country you would like to learn about.
You should say:
- what it is
- where it is
- how you know it
- why you want to learn more about this country.
- How can we learn about other countries?
- What can we learn from foreign countries?
- What do you think is the best way to learn foreign culture?
- Do you think that reading is the best way to know about a culture? Why?
- What is the biggest challenge working in a foreign country?
- What is the most important thing that shows your country’s characteristic features?