2021: IELTS Exam in Jalandhar
This part of the test began with the examiner introducing himself or herself and checking the candidate’s identification. It then continued as an interview.
- Are you interested in wildlife?
- Did you ever see wild animals?
- What is your favorite wild animal? Why?
- Should wild animals be protected?
- Did you ever go to a zoo when you were a child?
- What are the disadvantages of hunting animals?
- What is the importance of animals to children?
Describe a time when you advise someone.
You should say:
- who the person is
- what the advice you gave
- what the person did after receiving your advice.
- Do you think you gave the correct advice?
Section 3 Two-way Questions
- Do you usually advise others? Why?
- Do you usually take advice from others? Why?
- Do teenagers take the advice seriously? Why?
- Why do people seek advice from professionals?
- Will people continue to seek advice from professionals in the future? Why?
- What type of advice do people usually seek?
- Is it good to ask for advice from strangers online?
- What are the personalities of people whose job is to advise others?
- What are the problems if you ask too many people for advice?