- Meaning: Awesome means something is wonderful or amazing
- Example: They had an awesome task ahead.
- Meaning: great or fantastic
- Example: You’re so cool!
- Meaning: guy
- Example: Hey, dude, what’s up?
- Meaning: to win
- Example: You were born to beat!
5. TO HANG OUT
- Meaning: spend some time together
- Example: I am not going to hang out with him anymore because he is sleazy.
- Meaning: a car
- Example: He got some really nice wheels for his 18th birthday.
- Meaning: attractive
- Example: She’ so hot in that dress!
8. GO BANANA
- Meaning: go crazy
- Example: I will go bananas if my team wins the championship!
9. TO HAVE A CRUSH
- Meaning: you’re attracted to somebody and would like them to be more than just your friend.
- Example: It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone – but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
- Meaning: shoes
- Example: I’ve got new kicks, are they nice?
11. MY BAD
- Meaning: my mistake
- Example: Sorry, it’s my bad to leave you alone at the party.
- Meaning: boyfriend or girlfriend
- Example: She is my boo.
- Meaning: a weird person
- Example: He is talking to a goose, such a creeper!
- Meaning: old boyfriend or girlfriend
- Example: He’s different from my ex.
- Meaning: you’re addicted to something and you can’t get enough
- Example: I got hooked on TV when I was sick.
- Meaning: Cool
- Example: You’re so sick!
- Meaning: torn
- Example: The flags had been ripped in two.
- Meaning: I don’t know
- Example: I dunno what you are talking about.
19. KEEP IT REAL
- Meaning: be yourself
- Example: Keep it real! I believe you can do it!
- Meaning: friend
- Example: Hey bro, what’re you doing?
- Meaning: Professional
- Example: She’s a real pro.
- Meaning: to die
- Example: She was croaked in the age of 45.
- Meaning: stupid person
- Example: You’re dope!
- Meaning: sleep
- Example: She was crashing at a friend’s house after the party.
- Meaning: job or work
- Example: She makes a bundle at her current gig.
- Meaning: cowardly
- Example: “He’s too much of a chicken to try that jump!” Tim said snidely.
27. IDIOT BOX
- Meaning: the television
- Example: He spends too much time indoors in front of the idiot box.