Note: Due to COVID 2019 IELTS tests are not in Active Mode so we are presenting some speaking Tests from different parts of Punjab.
- Could you show me your identification card, please?
- Could you tell me your full name, please?
- What shall I call you?
- Does your name have any special meaning?
- Why do so many people change their names?
- Is your name important to you?
- Where do you come from?
- Where do you live?
- Can you tell me something about your hometown?
- Can you tell me some famous landscapes or scenic spots in your hometown?
- Can you tell me some history of your hometown?
Describe an occasion when you had a cake that was special.
-What was the occasion?
-What kind of guests were there?
-Why it was special?
- What do you think a healthy diet consists of?
- Which do people in your country prefer: traditional food or fast food such as hamburgers or pizzas?
- Do you think children should be taught about healthy diets and cooking at school? Why (not)?
- At what age do you think children should be taught to cook?
- What can be done to prevent poor people in the world going hungry?