Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to an English speaking friend who wants to come for a short stay, to let them know that unfortunately you will be busy during their visit. In your letter
– Explain your situation.
– Suggest alternative dates to meet.
– What activities could you do together?
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that it is better to get advice from old people compared to young people. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your opinion and include relevant examples.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you prefer to work in the morning or afternoon?
– Why is that?
– What do you do for a job?
– Did your job change recently?
– What did you do in the past?
– What do you like the most about this job?
– Do you like running? Why?
– Did you participate in any running races?
– Do you watch athletic games on TV?
– Do you have suitable places for running in your neighborhood?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a goal that you set up for yourself and how you achieved it. Please say
– What was the goal?
– What did you do to achieve it?
– What was the hardest part for you?
Part 3 (Discussion)
Should parents help their children to achieve the goal?
Is it good to have one?
Is having a goal in life effective in becoming successful?
How hard is it to stick to goals or ideas? Is having a goal helpful in motivating a person?
Do you think people have fewer goals as they get older?